MCR200 – EMV Smart IC or Chip and PIN Card and Magnetic Stripe Card Reader and Writer
MCR200 – EMV Smart IC
- 2 in 1 – Read and write capability for both EMV and Magnetic Stripe Card
- Read or write EMV Smart IC or Chip and PIN Card
- Read or write Magnetic Stripe Card or passbook in both ISO & IBM format
- Read or write up to triple tracks (track 1, 2 and 3, 300-4000Oe)
- Support PBOC2.0, EMV IC card
- Software provided for only magnetic card Reader or Writer.
- Software for EMV IC Card or Chip and PIN card reader or writer is not provided.
- 1 MCR200
- 1 Head Cleaning Card
- 1 CD Containing Drivers
- 1 RS232 Connection Cable
- 1 Power Adapter With 24v DC Output
- 1 AC Power Cable
When was smartcard invented?
In March 1979, Michel Hugon from Bull CP8 was the first to design and develop a microprocessor-based card combining a processor and local memory. He invented the computerized smart card.
What is EMV® ? S Reduced in-store payment fraud.
What is EMV smartcard?
EMV is short for Europay, MasterCard, and Visa, the 1994 founders. It’s a secure software for payments and commonly refers to a credit card with a smart chip. The EMV standard is a security technology used worldwide for all payments done with credit, debit, and prepaid EMV smart cards.
There are no reviews yet.